These are basically a Mexican version of avocado toast. Try mixing and matching different salsas and combos for a variety of combos!
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- Cucumber, sliced (optional)
- Greens (lettuce, kale, watercress), shredded (optional)
- Microgreens (optional)
- Solecito Salsa
- Heat a comal or flat grill at medium-low heat.
- Once the pan is hot, position as many tortillas as will fit in a single layer without overlapping. Cook the tortillas for 15 - 20 seconds, or until lightly toasted.
- Fill each tortilla with sliced avocado and any other desired vegetables.
- Top with your favourite Solecito salsa!
- Recipe Type : Snack