When you don’t want to spend a ton time cooking but you still want a healthy, homemade meal try this Cod in Salsa recipe. You can make into delicious fish tacos or serve it with a side of rice and vegetables.
Cod in Salsa
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup of Solecito Salsa Verde
- 200g cod fillets
- 6 Solecito corn tortillas
- Avocado, lettuce, radishes to garnish
- Heat a pan on the stove at medium heat. Add the Solecito Salsa Verde and cod fillets.
- Cover with a lid until the cod is cooked. Remove the lid and let boil for an additional two minutes to allow for some of the liquid to evaporate.
- Scoop into warm tortillas and top with avocado, lettuce, radishes or your favourite taco fillings or serve with a side of rice.