An easy and hearty vegan meal for tonight
Sautéed Veggies with Tofu in Salsa Roja
- Difficulty Level Easy
- One block of firm tofu
- 1/2 white onion
- 10 - 12 mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cup Solecito Salsa Roja
- Cube tofu, drizzle with oil and oven bake 350 for approx. 20 minutes until golden brown (flipping halfway).
- Chop onion, mushrooms, zucchini and whole tomatoes.
- Sauté onion and mushrooms for a few minutes until soft. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add Solecito Salsa Roja.
- Add the tomatoes and zucchini.
- Serve on a warm bowl of rice, quinoa, farro, and/or barley.